Showing my startup, Blockai. We're helping photographers claim their copyrights.

Guys, seriously.. cool it. Don't you get it? All this information is being collected and transmitted directly to the "Copyright Office"... which as everyone knows is just a front for the NSA.

And the NSA is a cover for the DHS. Which is the right-hand of the Illuminati.
All of which work for the Bilderberg Group who actually runs things from Area 5.

Dude.. seriously..in a public forum.. great.

Ok, well I'm going to be leaving town and changing aliases again. Thanks Sparky. Way to go...

Sheesh...
Ooh.....ooh....ooh....... this time be a platypus, the gouberment will never be suspicious of a platypus.
platypus_662_600x450.jpg

Wait... so.... this statement from their terms:

2.3. Publishing.You understand by using Blockai that anything you publish has a permanet record of its creation on the Bitcoin Blockchain which cannot be erased. By publishing images or other media via Blockai, you are agreeing that you have right to claim the copyright and it's yours and not someone elses. If you publish someone else's creation, we can only filter it out of our products but cannot remove the record of creation on the blockchain. If you publish someone else's creation and profit from it, you may be legally liable for damages to the original content creator.

Does this say that if someone else claims your work, it will be permanently linked to that person, even though they don't own the copyright?

(Also, way too many grammar and spelling errors in the terms.)

It says they can "filter it out" but that it remains locked within their system but doesn't go into detail about what that means to the actual copyright owner (and sounds either scammy or passing the buck of responsibility or poor coding on their part).

Also it sounds like they take no steps on behalf of the actual copyright owner so - if there is an infringement then the original copyright holder still has to do all the work.

Ok, that's what I was thinking, but wasn't sure. Sounds way too scammy to me.

Also, I don't like when companies can't provide information to me like an adult. They have to put it in 5 single-sentence steps with cartoons. Yeah, cause that makes it easier to understand. I end up having more questions than when I started.

It says they can "filter it out" but that it remains locked within their system but doesn't go into detail about what that means to the actual copyright owner (and sounds either scammy or passing the buck of responsibility or poor coding on their part).

Also it sounds like they take no steps on behalf of the actual copyright owner so - if there is an infringement then the original copyright holder still has to do all the work.

Well, this seems like a great way to establish a chain of ownership to stolen property!

Ok, that's what I was thinking, but wasn't sure. Sounds way too scammy to me.

Also, I don't like when companies can't provide information to me like an adult. They have to put it in 5 single-sentence steps with cartoons. Yeah, cause that makes it easier to understand. I end up having more questions than when I started.

single step sentences with cartoons taught me everything i know about women.

Dude.. seriously..in a public forum.. great.

Ok, well I'm going to be leaving town and changing aliases again. Thanks Sparky. Way to go...

Sheesh...
Ooh.....ooh....ooh....... this time be a platypus, the gouberment will never be suspicious of a platypus.
platypus_662_600x450.jpg

That's because a platypus is a racehorse designed by the gubbamint!

I enjoyed the platypus picture thanks.

Most reactions

Back