Signs that you may be good at photography?

Pssst. Skieur. Don't be so sarcastic... :roll:

:wink:

I went to the mall on boxing day with my girlfriend, snapped some pictures in the snow and overall had a good photo day. At Tim Hortons, some guy started talking to me after he saw the Nikon strap in my neck and asked to see my camera, then he asked me to take a picture of him, so I did. He was awe struck, not that the picture was exceptional, he was just taken by the portrait's depth of field and clarity.

And I also get the odd comment "Wow, you took that?" or "You didn't take this picture, it's too good." But really, I just take it as a compliment.

[JR];1487277 said:
I went to the mall on boxing day with my girlfriend, snapped some pictures in the snow...

Caution... stay away from yellow snow... lol

Yestarday at the aquarium when I was taking pics some guy asked me "Is that the Canon EOS XSI?" I'm like yea. Than he saw my battery grip and asked "Is that a film winder?" I just gave him a weird stare and said...the camera is digital. Later on he saw me looking through the viewfinder and asked me why don't I look on the screen since it's digital. I just said because Im use dto the viewfinder and left lol

When you take small amounts of great photos instead of large amounts of one that arn't worth the space they are taking up. Trying to work on this one myself atleast i get a few good ones out of all the throw aways

another photographer bragging about how clients fall over each for him asked who sent me to develop the pics in my hand. he could't believe it when i held his camera and new my way around the manual buttons. said thing is it's film.

take that as a step in the right direction.

Most reactions

Back