What's new

Silofocus

Kazooie

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 28, 2011
Messages
1,231
Reaction score
138
Location
Alaska
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
IMG_1813.jpg

More of an abstract one I've been wanting to do for a while. The effect I was trying for was to see a shape, then realize it is a face. And be really blurred. Thoughts? :D
 
Well. I think you were successful.

I did not see a face till I read your text. Then I looked back up, and by George, it IS a face.
 
Yay, thanks! :)
 
I still don't see a face...
















Wait, are those nostrils?
 
I didn't see it at first either but when you do...
Well done!
 
Forkie, there IS a face. I saw it. Not at first... I thought I was looking at a fist next to nostrils. Then squinted... And a face was looking back at me. Or rather, not at us. It's there.
 
I take it you guy's all like it? :)
 
i straight away saw that and i was wondering what prevent others from seeing that... and there lies the fun...i f you saw it you saw it, if you missed it you missed it

I liked it even otherwise ;)
 
I swear I looked at this image for at least 3 minutes straight before I saw the face. I gotta say that is interesting to say the least.
 
Thanks guys, it's good to hear you liked it! :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom