Trever1t Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Dec 30, 2010 Messages 9,331 Reaction score 2,724 Location San Jose, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 2, 2012 #16 pass the spliff mon, i needs a diagram.
Josh66 Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 31, 2007 Messages 14,593 Reaction score 1,239 Location Cedar Hill, Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 2, 2012 #17 I still don't see it, and my eyes are starting to hurt.
Bitter Jeweler Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Apr 27, 2009 Messages 12,983 Reaction score 5,003 Location Cleveland, Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 2, 2012 #18 Talk to forkie.
Trever1t Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Dec 30, 2010 Messages 9,331 Reaction score 2,724 Location San Jose, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 2, 2012 #19 his eyes freak me out mon.
Mike Lamb Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 1,641 Reaction score 598 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 2, 2012 #20 It's awesome. Who cares about the face? Don't give it a title.
Jeff92 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 5, 2012 Messages 197 Reaction score 12 Location Ohio May 2, 2012 #21 I saw a face first because it was so small on my phone. when I looked at it further I noticed how you guys thought it was nostrils. I am impressed
I saw a face first because it was so small on my phone. when I looked at it further I noticed how you guys thought it was nostrils. I am impressed
Josh66 Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 31, 2007 Messages 14,593 Reaction score 1,239 Location Cedar Hill, Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 2, 2012 #22 OK - I see it now. I literally had to stand 20 feet away from my computer...
R RxForB3 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 10, 2012 Messages 654 Reaction score 76 Location Yakima, WA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 3, 2012 #23 Maybe size is a factor. Frankly I can't see how anyone could miss the face, but I guess a lot have. But then as someone else said, I'm looking at it on my phone. Perhaps this is a success if viewed in a larger format...
Maybe size is a factor. Frankly I can't see how anyone could miss the face, but I guess a lot have. But then as someone else said, I'm looking at it on my phone. Perhaps this is a success if viewed in a larger format...
Josh66 Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 31, 2007 Messages 14,593 Reaction score 1,239 Location Cedar Hill, Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 3, 2012 #24 Yeah, I looked at it later on my phone and when it's that small it's really obvious.