MrMatthieu TPF Noob! Joined Dec 16, 2006 Messages 480 Reaction score 0 Location France & other place Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 4, 2007 #1 Hello, Taken just outside confucianist temple in Taipei I will send later the picture of the temple
Hello, Taken just outside confucianist temple in Taipei I will send later the picture of the temple
WNK TPF Noob! Joined Apr 6, 2006 Messages 1,379 Reaction score 0 Location The Mighty Midwest Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 4, 2007 #2 Interesting shot! I really love the statue on the right side
MrMatthieu TPF Noob! Joined Dec 16, 2006 Messages 480 Reaction score 0 Location France & other place Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 4, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 WNK, thanks for comment Yes it s just like if the statue try to tell us " Please don't make noise he is sleeping" Mat
WNK, thanks for comment Yes it s just like if the statue try to tell us " Please don't make noise he is sleeping" Mat
C cherrymoose TPF Noob! Joined Jan 21, 2007 Messages 1,063 Reaction score 0 Location Berkeley, California Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 4, 2007 #4 You always get the most perfect shots, Matthieu. Great job.
MrMatthieu TPF Noob! Joined Dec 16, 2006 Messages 480 Reaction score 0 Location France & other place Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 4, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Cherry thank you very much, I am far from making perect shots :mrgreen: but I appreciate the fact you like them Mat
Cherry thank you very much, I am far from making perect shots :mrgreen: but I appreciate the fact you like them Mat