Snow Day

I really love all of them but am particular to 1,5, and 6.

I really wish it would snow in my location. I love those early mornings on a clear day after a snow fall and you get those pink reflection on the snow from the sunrise. I've been wanting shoot such a scene but haven't yet gotten the oportunity.

First one for me 'cos the the darkening of the sky in the distance, all great shots.

Sooo much better than my winter shots - what setup did you use for the Morningside Park shot?
Thanks again everyone for your kind words.

the set up was nothing special.
I shoot Canon XTI, with Sigma 10-20 lens. These trees have a strange shape to them, and the 10-20 really enhanced that.
ISO 100, F 10, @ 1/200 hand held. WB on Auto. I was too lazy to do a massive set up in the snow. :lol:

Thanks again. :D

Beautiful as usual....you just keep getting bettter and better chilley!! I love your favorite tree....it's awesome! : )
Dang it is great to see a PGirly post. :hug::

Great pics chiller! I agree about the snow being a royal pain in the... especially when it turns into disgusting brown crap by the side of the road.

This is prompting me to get out there and do some of my own snow pics, but I wish there was a bit more color, instead of just dark brown and gray.

Excellent series nonetheless!

NJ

Thanks NJ. Nothing like some fresh fallin snow to make ya put on the warm and fuzzies and get out shootin. This weekend has been a wash. Rain, clouds and the snow is how you discribe it...that ugly brown pile of mush at the side of the road.

I hope to get one more good dumping so I can get out for more shots. Need more winter shots for next years calender. :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back