What's new

Snowy owl in golden light

jlf-photo

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
3
Reaction score
9
Location
Quebec city
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello there!

First time I post here! I hope you'll enjoy these. A few shots taken during last winter in the very last moment of light of the day.


8VEzk1.jpg


XEycYx.jpg
 
Nice. The first one is cropped a little too close for me, but otherwise, very nice images.

WesternGuy
 
Welcome to TPF.
Excellent set.
 
Great shot! What equipment were you using, if I may ask?
 
Nice set. I'm hoping the Snowys show up down here again this year. We've had 2 great years in a row with them here in Massachusetts.
 
Wonderful set!
And welcome to TPF! :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom