mdsphotography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Thought I would share a few more with the Forum and thanks for looking. Seems like a real nice group of people. C&C welcomed[/ATTACH]
AlienLands.jpg
BullFenneys.jpg
Hello.jpeg
Solemn.jpeg

Last edited:
My apologies. Not sure why it double posted two of the photos. Looking but didn't see and editor to fix this.

Never mind. I found the edit button!

Mark

Last edited:
Nice work! I really love that last one.

Nice set. #1 is very interesting (it makes me think of Hindu Gods), #2 has a lovely feel of yesteryear about it, the telephone dial is cool (in Britain they were the other way around with the 9 in the shortest dialing position), and the lighting is very effective in the last one.

Thanks for sharing.

Thanks much for your thoughts and comments. Never thought of the Hindu aspect before for #1. When I did the manipulation it reminded me of the famed Alien artist, H R Giger.

I like #'s 1 & 4. I had to study the first for a second or two before what you had done became apparent to me, lol. I really like the vantage of the last.

Last edited:
I particularly like the perspective and the light on the subject in the last one.

I think the second image is beautiful, very moody. It really draws me in. I like your processing in the third one - it has a nice movie-poster quality to it.

I find the first one too busy for my tastes, with a lack of focal point. That's just me. :) The last one overall just isn't doing anything compelling for me, sorry.

You have some good stuff here - hope to see you keep posting!

Terri,

Thanks for the comments and insight. All feedback is welcome. I can see where the 1st is "busy". It reminds of album cover from the late 60's or 70's as well as what I have previous said. #2 was taken a a well known pub in Portland, Maine and is connected to the famous movie producer, John Ford. It almost has a Casablanca feel to it :). As for #3, well I am sure that there are not many who remember those pre cell phone days and 10 foot cords! I also thank you for your honest feedback on #4. its sort of like the old saying, :One man's trash is another one's treasure".

Mark

Most reactions

New Topics

Back