Stanley Park Raccoons

birdbonkers84

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Great set love number 2! the raccoons over here dont let me get that close to them

Good shots. Lots of raccoons on the western coast of the North American continent...they seem to thrive here in this temperate climate with all the rain, lots of trees and wooded areas, lots of people whose food and gardens and refuse they feed upon. We had a mama who gave birth to her litters under out house for about five years running. They are interesting creatures, for sure.

Great shots.

Nice; around Stanley Park (and large parts of the Lower Mainland and Vancouver Island), these no longer count as "wildlife" though...

Good shots. Lots of raccoons on the western coast of the North American continent...they seem to thrive here in this temperate climate with all the rain, lots of trees and wooded areas, lots of people whose food and gardens and refuse they feed upon. We had a mama who gave birth to her litters under out house for about five years running. They are interesting creatures, for sure.

Thanks, unfortunately I wont see anything like this again until next summer when we plan to head to Vancouver again.

Nice; around Stanley Park (and large parts of the Lower Mainland and Vancouver Island), these no longer count as "wildlife" though...

Thanks, Stanley park is amazing, I could of easily spent a whole week just exploring all the areas of it. Beaver lake and Lost Lagoon were just bustling with birds. Really wanted to do the whale watching, but unfortunately we were out of season.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back