Stockholm, Sweden

I remember the people in Sweden very friendly and rather open ... at least in Norrbotten

I visited Stockholm in the early 70's for a week or so, about the time when the Vasa, raised from the harbor, was put on exibition. My lasting impressions of the city are clearly quite good. Along with the people being friendly and the streets extra clean the food was rather good. I beleive the country changed the traffic pattern just about that time also.

Agreement with a post above..."it's as boring as you make it".

some nice shots in here, but a lot seem a bit overexposed. also i think maybe some crops would be nice.

yeah I agree with you that some of the pictures are a lil bit overexposed but again my camera isn't a d-slr even though it got a lot of settings and functions its still hard to take any pictures with the same quality of a good d-slr.

geez well I don't know how people here were in the early 70s since I didn't even exist back then :blushing: but I wouldn't be surprised that people back in the days were a bit friendlier than now and hmm if I remember correctly from the history books I have read we changed the traffic pattern back in 1969 and I am glad they did course I would hate to drive on the wrong side of the road :mrgreen:

It is commonly known that people from Norrbotten are probably the most friendly and open minded in the whole country so I am not surprised that you met so many friendly peeps up there.

About the whole boring and rude people here in Stockholm thing well it's just my opinion and I dont expect everyone to agree with me course we are all different and have different opinions about everything

Most reactions

New Topics

Back