strange skills...

photogoddess said:
Hertz van Rental said:
Well if MD and Mygrain are both busy with the girls who the Hell is that on MY leg??? :irked:

Did you happen to notice that none of the ladies volunteered their legs? :twisted:

I was going to ask what the ladies HAD volunteered but now I think I'd better not.
Instead I'll just sit quietly in this corner over here if that's OK with you guys.....

.... and wait for my leg hair to grow back.

Anyone know how long that takes?

Having sex makes your hair grow faster. That is what I've heard anyway. Might be one those urban myths though.

Hertz van Rental said:
ferny said:
Having sex makes your hair grow faster. That is what I've heard anyway. Might be one those urban myths though.

Aw nuts! It's gonna take years then. :cry:

Not if ya work real hard at it... :shock: :D just remember the term "friction" :wink: and everything should be okay.

mygrain said:
Hertz van Rental said:
ferny said:

Not if ya work real hard at it... :shock: :D just remember the term "friction" :wink: and everything should be okay.

Friction? How do you think I lost my hair in the first place? :irked:

Hertz van Rental said:
mygrain said:
Hertz van Rental said:
ferny said:

Friction? How do you think I lost my hair in the first place? :irked:
:smileys: :smileys: :smileys: :spank: :spank: BAD HERTZ!!! BAD HERTZ!!!

So recently I was reminded of one of my strange skills. Towel popping. I can pop a towel so hard that it can dent a fridge. And I have good aim. I can pick things up, turn off lights, shred paper......all with a regular towel.

hobbes28 said:
So recently I was reminded of one of my strange skills. Towel popping. I can pop a towel so hard that it can dent a fridge. And I have good aim. I can pick things up, turn off lights, shred paper......all with a regular towel.

:lmao:

Impressing! :LOL:

My party trick?

I can turn my eyelids inside out.... I can use a sword, I can paraglide, and I have a death wish when I ride my mountain bike.

Scurra said:
My party trick?

I can turn my eyelids inside out.... I can use a sword, I can paraglide, and I have a death wish when I ride my mountain bike.

You'll have to post a pic with the eyelids inside out...while paragliding with a sword....or maybe just one with the eyelids inside out :wink: I've only known one person that could do that, pretty freaky lookin....

Hertz van Rental said:
I can turn wine into water. It's easy when you know how....

I can turn beer into water at an astonishing rate ;)

Big Mike said:
I can turn beer into water at an astonishing rate ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: ..."I can turn beer into water"....Now this I gotta see this to beli...oh :shock: errr... that's okay I believe you.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back