strange skills...

MDowdey said:
mygrain said:
MDowdey said:
awww thanks ladies....

i can feel the love as i sit here eating my lunchables. im putting together little mini pizzas one by one...

alright, who's leg is next?

md

awwwww....I can't wait til i grow up and get my first leg. :roll:

haha..if one of these fine ladies want to lend a thigh or a shin, i can show you a few moves....

md

wahooo!!!!! I get to be MD's wingman!!! I'll cover the left flank! :lol:

mygrain said:
MDowdey said:
mygrain said:
MDowdey said:
awww thanks ladies....

i can feel the love as i sit here eating my lunchables. im putting together little mini pizzas one by one...

md

haha..if one of these fine ladies want to lend a thigh or a shin, i can show you a few moves....

md

covering fire!!!!!!! you take the left, ill hump the right....we will meet in the middle...wait...no..sorry... :oops:

md

MDowdey said:
mygrain said:
MDowdey said:
mygrain said:
MDowdey said:
awww thanks ladies....

md

md

covering fire!!!!!!! you take the left, ill hump the right....we will meet in the middle...wait...no..sorry... :oops:

md

:lol: :lol: :lol:

mygrain said:
MDowdey said:
mygrain said:
MDowdey said:
mygrain said:
MDowdey said:
awww thanks ladies....

md

md

md

:lol: :lol: :lol:

hmm3grin2orange.gif

I have a lot of strange and completely useless skills... for example:
- I can roll my tongue
- I can raise one eyebrow (but only the left one)
- I can write (and actually, paint) with left hand (but I'm right- handed)
- I remember lyrics to "End of the world..." REM- (R.E.M. maniacs know that it's not so easy :wink: )
- I can make all range of different strange sounds :lol:

..and that's all what comes to my mind at the moment... not to mention that I can annoy other ppl within 10 minutes... :mrgreen:

Hertz van Rental said:
Well if MD and Mygrain are both busy with the girls who the Hell is that on MY leg??? :irked:

hertz, dude...you were warned about the mini skirts... :D

mygrain said:
Hertz van Rental said:
Well if MD and Mygrain are both busy with the girls who the Hell is that on MY leg??? :irked:

But people say my legs are my best feature - besides, I'd hate to do all that waxing for nothing.
Hmmm. I'm starting to see what the girls' mean. It IS better with silky smooth legs.... :eyebrows:

Hertz van Rental said:
mygrain said:
Hertz van Rental said:

But people say my legs are my best feature - besides, I'd hate to do all that waxing for nothing.
Hmmm. I'm starting to see what the girls' mean. It IS better with silky smooth legs.... :eyebrows:

:shock:

photogoddess said:
Hertz van Rental said:

Did you happen to notice that none of the ladies volunteered their legs? :twisted:

Ah! but are yer legs as silky smooth as Hertz?

Most reactions

Back