D7K

This is the right time..
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
500px.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Budapest is not only a magnificent city at night, but both sunrise and sunset prove to be a beautiful time for capturing great skies, silhouttes and more of the city.

D850 - 70-300 @ 90mm - f/9

Sunset_Fishermans_Bastion.jpg

Great sky and just enough lighting to show off the landscape and buildings.

Reactions: D7K
Thanks guys, I have a couple that silhouetted the buildings but this one (albeit edited) left enough light to show off the church and Fisherman's Bastion. I actually shot this as we walked along thee Danube heading up to Castle Hill for some long expo night shots so I'm happy with it :)

Great shot! Nominated for POTM!

You're welcome :) It's a great shot!

Chris, I hope your trip was as enjoyable as your photos have been. Another beauty!

Chris, I hope your trip was as enjoyable as your photos have been. Another beauty!

Thanks! It was indeed, a really beautiful city :)

I love it. The only critique I have (and it might be just my eyes or taste) is the white in the sky on the right looks like the moon through the clouds and it pulls my eye away from that rich orange, then once my eye is over that way, I notice the dark parts of the sky that aren't orange look close to overworked. I would even consider cropping it just to the orange part. It's a stunning image though, nice job!

Thanks I appreciate the feedback, I did apply a heavier than usual vignette which may have dragged the sky a bit much on the right, I wanted the get as much detail out of the cloud as possible and maybe it’s a tad close to overworked, it’s a bit of a different edit for me for sure.

Sent from my mobile device because I’m either outside or too lazy to get my MacBook..

Most reactions

Back