Terri Superstar...come play, the bossman is away

manda said:
Marky Mark, put trish's party frock away, you look much better in leather.
Hm... How about vinyl or spandex instead? I have some bike shorts around here somewhere...

Reminds me, several years ago a couple friends and I were making a pit-stop in a grocery store during a long ride. We were just standing there a moment when an old lady comes by, looks at our faces, takes a long look "downwards", looks at our faces again, and rolls her cart away with a disgusted "Hmph!"

Or better yet...

TOGA!

Did she walk into the wrong kind of grocery store?

Im lovin kitchen boy in the toga...

OK, now something for graig...hmmm

Graig appears to be hiding. :?

We'll have to dress him up ourselves. :twisted:

u just wanna be the bad arse in the toga and have graig lookin all girly...

MarkC...Bad Arse Toga Wearing Kitchen Boy :heart: :heart:

Now that ive stirred the antiTPF up for one night, im off to sleepymandaland..

I wanna see these boys stripped and honeyed up by the time I come back. Matthew needs to get himself into some cowboy boots also.

Night Munchkinland :mrgreen:

terri said:
Graig appears to be hiding. :?

We'll have to dress him up ourselves. :twisted:

Im here and Im all yours. :twisted:

I should know better though. Women are so manipulative. I go first and then no one else comes with me. That always happens.

lets scrap the idea of heart tattoos and sparkles...that was the worst idea ever.

I should know better though. Women are so manipulative. I go first and then no one else comes with me. That always happens.

We're not manipulative, my sweet.....you're just a pushover for us. :D

"I go first..." ? "no one comes with me..." ? Why, lead on, Graig dear, you haven't exactly frightened me yet. :p

lets scrap the idea of heart tattoos and sparkles...that was the worst idea ever.

Well, Matt already has the cowboy theme taken....togas already taken. Would you like to be a fireman? Got your hose plugged in and ready? :twisted:

I dont know, I was kind of looking forward to wearing spurrs.

How about a construction worker? All I need for that is my tool belt (with all the necessary 'tools' :wink: ) and a hard hat. :D

Why I think that's perfect! :D

It's important to feel comfortable when playing dressup...or down, as the case may be.

And sure, you can cheat a little and put some spurs on the back of your construction boots. I don't think anyone will mind. Puts a little jingle in your walk, you know? :wink:

a construction worker? a cowboy? starting to sound like the Village People in here......

Most reactions

New Topics

Back