texas wildflowers; pinwheels

paigew

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.paigewilks.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took my daughter out last night for a little shoot in the field across the street. She is my toughest subject; I hope you enjoy the pics :)

IMG_3981.jpg

IMG_3975.jpg

IMG_4046.jpg

IMG_3995.jpg

IMG_4056.jpg

The first two are nicely done; definitely a popular look. The monochromes are a bit mid-tone rich IMO, and the last seems just a bit soft, but a nice set. I very much like the look & feel of #1, and think a slightly tighter crop might not be a bad thing.

I like the first one. It's framed well, she has a fascinating expression on her face, and it brings out the beauty of the wild-flowers.

The third one would have been better if presented by itself. I'm not a big fan of B&W in general, but I can see it working sometimes. In this case, though, the first two have already shown the inherent beauty of the field she's in, so I find myself disappointed that I don't get to see that beauty in the third one.

(I'll be surprised if that last remark doesn't bring out the B&W enthusiasts, but that's find. It's just not to my taste.)

Thank you both for your thoughts.

Rlemert, the third one has no flowers actually, only tall grasses like in the last (color) photo.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back