the choice of TPF members

PachelbelsCanon350D said:
I currently use a laptop, but that is because I can only afford one new computer every 3 years and I needed a laptop at the time.

This describes my situation. It will be a while before I can afford a new computer, but I have been thinking recently it might be a desktop. I have a small laptop and I would like to have the large screen to work with. The other option I am considering is a new laptop and nice large monitor to go with it, but that will cost a lot more money than a desktop. And I am a Mac user so I'm talking MacBookPros and iMacs. Sadly this is years off.

I use a laptop cause I get one free from my university (well free because we pay so much...), and I don't have the cash to get a desktop as well. That being said, when I'm older, and presumably richer, I'm guessing I'll side with a desktop.

Right now im using a 12" powerbook, with a second, 17" monitor and i love it for the most part. I have a graphire 3 wacom tablet which has a wireless mouse so i usualy use that, and as are as storage, i keep everything on an external harddrive.
i have a sony Vaio desktop which is(and has been for some time) out of comission, but as soon as i can afford it, im going to have it fixed/upgraded to be used as my primary puter. someday

I prefer my new desktop, although I have both... desktop is way faster and it's more comfy to use normal keyboard. also it has bigger screen ... and bigger keaboards buttons for shortcuts.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back