What's new

The Coffee House

Our impromptu holiday bush. I wrapped Buzz's gift. He did not have a chance to wrap mine before we left. I may have to make him unwrap his, then use the paper to wrap mine, and then I can unwrap mine ;)

Ad Hoc Christmas Bush - Edited.webp
 
Merry Christmas all!
 
Back atcha, Cat! :icon_santa:
 
About a half hour to go, so Merry Christmas! Maybe time for a scotch before I'm done. . . .
 
A big ole pot of Chili is being worked on.
Of course Chili is better when it's cold outside. And it's pretty close to 70 out there. But such is life.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Chili wasn't the best Dad has ever made.
But pretty good. Watching people win on Price is Right.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
And I'm spending some time at the minor illness and injury place. A local rash on my wrist is beyond ignoring; it's only been a couple weeks!
 
Oh goody. Wednesday. Back to the grindstone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
And I'm spending some time at the minor illness and injury place. A local rash on my wrist is beyond ignoring; it's only been a couple weeks!

Maybe it's going around. Had a spot develop on my cheek that lingered past normal. Doc gave me steroid cream which cleared it up in a few days. Hope you're on the mend quickly.

In other news the sun is shining again. Seems strange after days of overcast skies and rain. Christmas is over, as is my cheating on the diet. All that food was nice while it lasted, but I'll pay for it now. Why is it that it takes weeks of limiting calories to lose 5lbs, but only a couple days to gain the same? Life just doesn't seem fair.
 
Y'all, y'all, Y'AAAAALLLLL!

There is a cat cafe in Savannah.
 
Y'all, y'all, Y'AAAAALLLLL!

There is a cat cafe in Savannah.
:cat::cat::cat:
Awesome. I went to the one in San Diego. Just be aware their coffee cups are on the small side.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom