What's new

The Coffee House

What Daisy May wanted, Daisy May got.

48413223_10156218128589007_7409382300057600000_n.jpg
 
Pumpkin settling on my lap.

48983895_10156218129009007_3977706879412338688_n.jpg
 
These two decided that my bag was an awesome place to take a nap. They were there for about half an hour.

49435388_10156218129079007_4170359716238589952_n.jpg
 
The Weather guessers blew it.
According to my phone by 4am the rain would stop. At 4:20 It's coming down in buckets. More fun than I should be allowed to have.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Afternoon all, just popping in to say Hi and hope you all had a great Christmas. Chest feels a lot better but still waiting for a call from the hospital and at long last the cold I`ve had for god knows how many months has cleared :)
 
These two decided that my bag was an awesome place to take a nap. They were there for about half an hour.

49435388_10156218129079007_4170359716238589952_n.jpg
Can't.stand.the.cuteness. :586:

@Fujidave: good news! Hope you continue to improve. Happy holidays! :)
 
So I'm looking at aerial imagery and classifying subdivisions as commercial. residential, schools, churches, etc. and I find a small cemetery, not attached to a church.

Coin toss: heads - commercial, tails - residential.
 
So I'm looking at aerial imagery and classifying subdivisions as commercial. residential, schools, churches, etc. and I find a small cemetery, not attached to a church.

Coin toss: heads - commercial, tails - residential.

Long term care community?
 
So I'm looking at aerial imagery and classifying subdivisions as commercial. residential, schools, churches, etc. and I find a small cemetery, not attached to a church.

Coin toss: heads - commercial, tails - residential.

Long term care community?
I'm keeping the classifications simple - it was heads - commercial.

Edit: The adjacent property is a VFW post. I'm not sure if it's their's or not so I'll have to make a field trip or send my intern to do it.
 
Obviously commercial, but is it considered recycling or long term storage. o_O

Obviously recycling, as Cryogenics would be longterm storage.
murray_ballard_2006_001_z_54_0099-800x533.webp
 
What a nice camera shot! Team Canada is in the house, and the camera there got an overhead shot of Canada's goalie with the Canucks flag in the frame...

I like Boxing Day, and the day after, and the day after that... watching the World Jrs. in international hockey.

John, I thought they said one of the arenas where this tournament is being held is in your neck of the woods, is that right?? By god if it is you better get to a game and take some pictures!! lol

FujiDave - I was just thinking about you earlier today! Glad you stopped in and that eternal cold is finally easing up and the chest problems etc. are getting better. Take care.
 
Not even a minute in and Canada scored.

Wonder if the Spengler Cup is online? I could watch two games at once maybe. There is no such thing as too much hockey.


Leo that is two cats, right? not one cat with four ears?? Too bad they can't snuggle a little closer. Good for a winter's night.
 
...John, I thought they said one of the arenas where this tournament is being held is in your neck of the woods, is that right?? By god if it is you better get to a game and take some pictures!! lol
Yep, 20 minutes down the road. I would have had to apply for credentials about six months ago, and they only have a couple of spots for non-affiliated journalists so my chances were slim at best. If I was actually interested in hockey....
 
A little more than 4.5 yesterday.
15.32 for the week plus whatever I get for Christmas day. Friday which would be swell except I gotta go tomorrow too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom