What's new

The Coffee House

Came in on my news feed, https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2019/12/30/lessons-yk-years-later/ 20 years ago today the thought on everyone's mind was what happens at midnight? Naysayers were predicting apocalyptic events all over the world from computers failing during the transition to the 21st Century. Even though I believed everything would be okay, I'll admit breathing a sigh of relief when the clock ticked past midnight. Planes didn't fall out of the sky, electricity still flowed down the lines, nuclear power plants didn't explode, everything remained and life continued.
 
Omg wade that could have been a very serious accident! Glad you’re ok.
 
Decisions decisions

20191231_132740~2.webp
 
I love photography and everything that comes with it... but I am officially done in #2020. This is taking up too much of my time. I’m struggling to keep up with the everyday chores of cooking, cleaning and maintaining my home, so something has to give. I have decided to get rid of all my gear.

Below is a list of what's available. Serious inquiries only, and please don't insult me with low offers.

Thanks for reading and understanding...

1. Vacuum cleaner
2. Dustpan and broom
3. Mop and bucket
4. Lawn Mower
5. Leaf blower
6. Laundry detergent
7. Iron

Anything helps for more Photo Gear...

Feel free to steal this as I stole it. Lol

Love the list! I'll have to put my gear up online for sale too.
 
Just got back from the dealership, who was fixing an open recall on my car. They forgot to close the hood.

Imagine my surprise when I'm driving down the highway, in a construction zone with no pull off, and I see the hood start bobbing up and down.

Oh man, I am ready for today, this year, this decade, etc. to be over.

Glad you are okay! A friend had her tire fall part way off. Seems the repair shop forgot to tighten down the bolts. Christmas day we went for a ride and eagle hunting. On the way back my husband wasn't paying attention and almost drove us into a 5 ft ravine. I screamed and he corrected in time. Makes you count your blessings.
 
Wishing all you hosers a safe and happy New Year!

:band: :boogie:

I'm not betting on making it past 11 pm, but we'll see.

We still have the Twilight Zone marathon to get through!
 
Omg wade that could have been a very serious accident! Glad you’re ok.
Thank you... definitely! I called to let them know about it. Hopefully they’ll be more careful with others’ cars.

Glad you are okay! A friend had her tire fall part way off. Seems the repair shop forgot to tighten down the bolts. Christmas day we went for a ride and eagle hunting. On the way back my husband wasn't paying attention and almost drove us into a 5 ft ravine. I screamed and he corrected in time. Makes you count your blessings.
That’s terrifying about the wheel partially falling off! And scary about the ravine!

When I was little, my mom accidentally drove herself, me, and my brother down a 5-ft-ish drop. We were coming back from karate practice at night and it was foggy out. There was a sharp corner, and there were no street lights. All I remember was flying in the air, my mom saying “whoops”, and my mom not skipping a beat by driving right back on the road. LOL
 
Phone shot from last night .... cutting through the new years eve traffic on motorcycle taxis to get to the party.

Happy new year everyone

20191231_191925_20200101115744691.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom