What's new

The Coffee House

Re the girl on the bike.
Nice pic with a good story line
But the former motor cycle instructor in me can’t help but cringe.... just hope she got home safe
 
Happy New Year! Hope all you hosers have a good holiday.
 
Happy New Year and enjoy the rest of the 12 days of Christmas.

'On the 12th day you coulda got me a dozen donuts...'

 
My youngest brother sent me a card that said 'I ate all the pears, and the partridge flew away'. That sounds about right.
 
No but found their anniversary album (which I never knew about) on ebay (from Canada), with the can opener. What a find.

Oh no.... Team USA only has 2 minutes left playing Finland, in a game with no score til into the 3rd. We could be out of this.
 
Pulled the goalie, swarming the net, getting chippy...

That was a long 2 seconds sorting things out, and why hasn't the time left been adjusted? That clock was still running after the whistle (as the announcers were just talking about).

What a shame, we played well as the tournament went along and were at/near the top of our pool. That's how it goes with these single elimination tourneys. These are the U20s, young players that look so disappointed.

So I guess I'll be rooting for Canada in the semis.
 
O Can-a-da!!!!! In the semis at the world juniors they scored in the 1st in under 2 minutes, then in another minute and a half, then scored again - 3 goals in just under 4 minutes. I think they really, really want to win this! Good luck to them.
 
Ahhhhhh. A sit and relax for a few mins.
Dad asked to to mount and frame a picture he got for mum. Ok no problem... I have not cut mountboard for a year
And have just spent most of the day doing just the one pic. Gave and walked away for a few hours because I was making stupid errors, just get going and the door bell, oh wrong number.. get going yep wrong number
Just finished well sort of ... the self adhesive tape that I was going to use has become a solid mass and had to just reorder more. ...
Some days
 
O Canada, in the championship of the World Jrs. was O-O til midway thru the game, then the scoring started. Less than half of the 3rd left, it's become an edge of your seat kind of game.

I seem to have had a good bit of that lately Katomi, something that should've been quick 'n simple snowballed... into why did I even?

edit - Omg Canada, they tied it up to 3-3, now scored again with the go ahead, 3 min. left... almost too much time left.
 
Last edited:
Stoppage, puck hit a camera... the TSN (Canadian network for you non hockey fans!) camera. Callled delay of game but replay shows camera was out of play (other side of the glass) so no penalty after all.

edit - Finally! game's over, Canada wins gold in the World Jr. U20. If it can't be us (Team USA) then go Canda! Whew what a 3rd.
 
Last edited:
Hey hosers. I've got the crud :(
 
Hey hosers. I've got the crud :(
Boo, hiss! No time of year is good, but wintertime is especially bad for the crud.

Nighty-night!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom