What's new

The Coffee House

Hey Hosers if anyone is interested, Creative Live’s creator pass is 50% off right now. That is the cheapest I’ve ever seen it. Be aware though that some specific instructor’s classes are excluded.

Also - streaming live (free) on CL on 5/5 @9am PDT will be one of my favorite classes - The Art of Flower Photography with Kathleen Clemons. Highly recommended by me to anyone interested in flower photography and even more so for anyone with a Lensbaby Velvet.
 
I'm afraid spring is almost done here, we were already at 92 degrees this weekend. :(
 
I'm afraid spring is almost done here, we were already at 92 degrees this weekend. :(
Holy crap! That's awful.

Despite a couple of short-lived warm spells, we've had a fantastic spring here. It's still dipping down into the 40's almost every night, and there's been a ton of rain.

All bets are off once May starts. I did peek at a 30-day outlook, which isn't terribly reliable but I wanted to see what the trend currently is. It looks like a typical May: mostly high 70's and low 80's, with a couple of spiky hotter days, but still very comfortable at night. Very nice to see, so I hope that's what actually happens. :lol:
 
Looks like next week will cool back down to the mid to high 80's. Just not quite ready for summer yet. My air conditioner has been on its last legs for several years.
 
Rain rain go away...
 
Technology question..
If I load TPF app on my Galaxy Note 9, can I upload photos from my phone easy onto TPF?
I wouldn't mind posting some daily photos or such like some of you do.
 
Technology question..
If I load TPF app on my Galaxy Note 9, can I upload photos from my phone easy onto TPF?
I wouldn't mind posting some daily photos or such like some of you do.

when I load a phone shot I usually have to change the size from original to large before it will load. This is with iPhone 11.

Would love to see some photos from your travels.
 

Might need that soon!

This one's going fairly quickly. Will probably be done tomorrow. Found a few on Amazon that I'll be ordering.

94879117_10157468683789007_3588092125201301504_o.jpg
 
kitties in windows! meeow
 
Leonore, now you need to spackle all those cracks and get it sanded down smooth. :biglaugh:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom