What's new

The Coffee House

Yup, it's not official until a cat claims a box 🤣

PXL_20201207_024545363~2.webp

PXL_20201106_223907553.webp
 
Kitty in a box so cute
My monster has another 5 days of house bound and back to the vets next wens….
 
Addiction Updates...
Another relapse. Back into audio after a predictably brief patch of avoidance. Building speaker cables again. Gave away a nice homebrew pair last year. Ordered some more Mogami 3104 cable+hardware for a replacement pair. So weak.
 
Anybody stuck thanks to the monster IT outage? My crew missed it by 48hrs--whew!
CDK crash, local booze workers strike, now this! Pass the bong...
 
Anybody stuck thanks to the monster IT outage? My crew missed it by 48hrs--whew!
CDK crash, local booze workers strike, now this! Pass the bong...
DW had a very expensive temperature sensitive medication delayed. The speciality pharmacy had to hire a courier to go to a FedEx terminal, pick it up and rush delivery here.
 
Anybody stuck thanks to the monster IT outage? My crew missed it by 48hrs--whew!
CDK crash, local booze workers strike, now this! Pass the bong...
I had a meeting on the DelMarVa peninsula. Since I was driving (a litle over two hours, each way) I didn't have any travel delays, though I need to look at my EZ-Pass account to see if the toll for the Cheapeake Bay Bridge went through. The servers at work were hit but they had been restored by yesterday evening. My desktop muct have an issue; I couldn't remote in. Iguess I'll have someone checkit Monday or I'll see on Tuesday when I repot to tjhe office. My Credit Union seems to be OK since I see the charge I made at lunch, yesterday.

One of the art store chains is running a contest for Watercolor Month, so I may put soemthing together for that, today or tonight.

The kayak transport puzzle has been solved. I'll put a pair of cut 2x4s in the bed divider slots, another pair across the wheel humps, and lock the tailgate at 45 degrees, which is used to carry 4'x8' plywood or other sheet material. I have a tie point at each corner of the bed, so I can ratchet-strap them down.
 
The Toronto Indy Car Race is this weekend. The weather looks perfect. Many years ago I went down and walked around the course (no, I did not buy tickets and go into the paddocks). I was looking for my old pics last night to see if I could post one, but the effort was hopeless. Oh well. . . . :)
 
I was looking for my old pics last night to see if I could post one, but the effort was hopeless. Oh well. . . . :)
I know what you mean. Keywords will help, but I have to actually use them.
 
The Toronto Indy Car Race is this weekend. The weather looks perfect. Many years ago I went down and walked around the course (no, I did not buy tickets and go into the paddocks). I was looking for my old pics last night to see if I could post one, but the effort was hopeless. Oh well. . . . :)
High-end go-kart race. Once was enough for me.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom