The countdown has begun

How about a celebratory self portrait?

Yay, he made it... 998!
:band::band:

:wav::whip:

:smileys:

sorry, but patience left me somehow ;) .. and I have to leave anyway.

@Alex: Ah, thanks man!

Hurry BobblyBill, I'm almost there. If you want to spam some more, go ahead...:lol:

Once I've finished my speech, I'll be back here with the Fangman-suggested celebratory portrait!

Ohhhhhhh, just one more. The next one will be it!!

pascal

1000 !!!!!

Boy, this came unexpected! I am....I am...I am overwhelmed...
I would like to thank my parents, my wife and of course TPF. And I must thank Rob without whom this would not be possible, Ann for getting me all those coffees, John for believing in me all this time, Ashley for keeping me on the right track. Tim, you were an incredible inspiration and Jill, thanks for looking after the kids, and the dogs. Oh and thanks to Peter, my imaginary friend who came up with all the previous names.
Ah, there's the music, that's my cue. Well people, keep believing in your self, one day it could be you standing here! Thank you, thank you! This will go on my mantelpiece!

1000.jpg

pascal

congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For proving that you have no life.

Just playing, bro

(I know I'm an a$$hole for it, but had to do it :p)

Nah, I'm sure u have a life, lol

Damn, sometimes I do wish I lived in great New York, I even have an old new york times newspaper myself

Heehee, great 'speech' (I'm all choked up), and great pic. Congrats on reaching 1000 posts.

Most reactions

Back