The food and drink thread

Ron, you have my sincere condolences. Your wife sounds like a wonderful woman. Sympathies to you and your family.

Very sorry to hear of your loss.

Ron, I am so sorry for your loss. :( And thank you for feeling safe enough with us here to tell us the news. I hope you can someday once again take comfort and nourishment in cooking as a way to honor and remember her.

Ron so very sorry. Sending love and a virtual hug.

I made blueberry muffins and as usual, as soon as I take them out of the oven to cool, one goes rogue.
YSSzo66.jpg

I made blueberry muffins and as usual, as soon as I take them out of the oven to cool, one goes rogue.

That happens to me too. Lol

Man, those look good. My rhubarb is going stupid and it's too hot to bake anything.

Grilled chicken today. Used Baby Ray's sweet & spicy BBQ sauce. Cooked on 1 side for 7 minutes, flipped it & cooked another 7 minutes. Applied BBQ sauce, raised the temperature & cooked another 10 minutes flipping the chicken so it would not burn. I like a little char on my BBQ. Man, was it ever good!

Attachments

• 20210619_135135.jpg
    20210619_135135.jpg
    285.5 KB · Views: 42
Grilled chicken today. Used Baby Ray's sweet & spicy BBQ sauce. Cooked on 1 side for 7 minutes, flipped it & cooked another 7 minutes. Applied BBQ sauce, raised the temperature & cooked another 10 minutes flipping the chicken so it would not burn. I like a little char on my BBQ. Man, was it ever good!
Looks good! I've tried Sweet Baby Rays and I like it a lot but if you want to try something slightly different than the rest try "Stubbs Sticky Sweet" or "Stubbs Original." The original has a totally different flavor than most bbq sauces and at first I wasn't sure I liked it but I found it's got something in it that's terribly addictive.

I am craving craw fish and alligator tail. Your grilled chicken is looking good.

Some recent dishes:

Roast pork leg with hommade sweet bones and butts rub with veg and potato gallette
full

Spagetti Amitriciana
full

Roast sirloin of beef
full

Beef Sirloin (pre-cooking, from our butcher)
full

Croq Monsuier
full

Haggis, neeps, and tatties
full

Pulled pork with heratage carrots
full

Chinese style sirloin
full

Harissa lamb with chickpeas
full

Clay pot lamb curry
full

Roast chicken with sweet potato mash
full

Some recent dishes:

Roast pork leg with hommade sweet bones and butts rub with veg and potato gallette
full

Spagetti Amitriciana
full

Roast sirloin of beef
full

full

Croq Monsuier
full

full

full

Chinese style sirloin
full

full

Clay pot lamb curry
full

full
I'd scoff the lot of them Pete.

Some recent dishes:

full

Spagetti Amitriciana
full

Roast sirloin of beef
full

full

Croq Monsuier
full

full

full

Chinese style sirloin
full

full

Clay pot lamb curry
full

full

Can you tell me about how you did those potatoes and chickpeas in the Harissa lamb with chickpeas dish?

Most reactions

Back