The Movie, Ted...

Ballistics

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
...was lame. I went in expecting it to be funny, and while I did laugh at some parts; overall this movie was a waste of time and money.
The references were so all over the place that even me @ 27 years old, missed half of them. A Joan Bennett reference? Really? The woman died @ 80 years old
when I was 5. The humor was cheesy and cheap and it had the nerve to put down an Adam Sandler movie, as if it were any better.

Total disappointment. I was told over and over by everyone that saw the movie how hysterical it was so I went in there expecting MUCH more. By far one of the worst comedies I have seen in years that had this much hype.

Are you a fan of Seth McFarlane in general? I suspect people who are already fans of his may enjoy the humour more than those who aren't.

Are you a fan of Seth McFarlane in general? I suspect people who are already fans of his may enjoy the humour more than those who aren't.

I actually really am. I enjoy family guy, but it's 23 minutes. 90 minutes of the same fart jokes and overdone fight scenes and obscure references that they have in family guy get's very old. In fact, at around 30 minutes is when I stopped laughing and got bored.

Most reactions

Back