What's new

The sleeping duck

Joined
Mar 11, 2024
Messages
13
Reaction score
16
Location
United Kingdom
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
One of my favourite images of the year so far
1000022566.webp
 
Very nice, the OOF foreground and background works well at drawing the eye to the duck.
 
Very nice, the OOF foreground and background works well at drawing the eye to the duck.
Thanks a lot. Yeah I do love getting as low as possible on my pictures but usually the lens is just above the water and I'm laying down! So I look silly and hope I don't drop the camera.

Worth it for shots like this
 
Beautiful shot and angle. If I got that low I wouldn't be able to get up again!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom