What's new

Threes' a charm

Fate

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 8, 2006
Messages
1,685
Reaction score
67
Location
England - Worcestershire
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A pic i took of some salt and pepper shakers and some tooth pics :) I kinda liked the reflections and the metalic look of it. What do you guys think?

Toothpicsandshakerscropped.jpg
 
I like he metalic look and the reflections, but im not sure about the placement of the objects. It may be too semetrical and too much in a single picture. Enough so that it is distracting at least to my old eyes.
 
cool reflections!... i like it, good dof and its close enough to be able to see whats in the reflection. :thumbup:
 
I like it. I enjoy the slightly different reflections in each container.
 
Ahhhhh im a vampire... or something lol. I think im the one next to the man with the shades, aka my dad lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom