To the wolves my website goes...

hatefly

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So, I figured it would be fun to throw my website out here (to the wolves) and see what you all think. I have seen a ton of the comments here and most have been pretty harsh, so yes, I'm expective it. (tact goes a long way however)

In any case, here it is: www.DOEPhotog.com let me know!

----

A couple things I am aware of and am in the process of changing:

- I would like a larger image frame, working on it but it's a PITA to get it right :(
- Homepage for some reason (video section) just kinda died, not sure why. Prob going to replace it in a couple days.

Just as a heads up... And this may totally just be me... When I see "DOE" I think of "Depending on experience." So I can't help but read your website as "Depending on experience, photography."

lol thanks guys. Haven't heard the depending on experiance one before, and here I thought I heard them all! :) Honestly though, I have heard a TON of them about my name. I think it's a good thing though if you think abotu it. Anything that helps people remember me...

The overall layout is pretty good; however, I would ditch the gear page, especially since some people judge a persons success level by their gear and most of the listed items are kit-level gear.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back