Tom

Rob

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.ukphotographs.com
Hi,

Just a couple from a recent shoot, hope you enjoy! All comments appreciated.

Rob

t1.jpg

t2.jpg

t3.jpg

Ta

awesome tones and the clarity is spot on! that first shot 'rocks' ;)

nice work Rob!

First one does rok...really nice toning and love the pose.
Second one could do with a cleaner BG and a bit of toning down to the face (unless you wanted it that way). This one also has nice delineation btw FG and BG.
Third is just a little on the blurry side but I do like the expression and pose as well as the clean BG.
Nice work rob :thumbsup:

Thanks for the comments so far, I'll be showing him your responses, so keep em coming. Here's another one, we're gonna try a proper studio shoot next - it was ****ing with rain and miserable, so I look forward to getting something better with decent BG (well said Jon) and some more interesting scenarios.

Here's another one.

t4.jpg

JonMikal said:
awesome tones and the clarity is spot on! that first shot 'rocks' ;)
I agree.

I'd attempt the first one with a lighter background. His hair kind of blends in with the leaves.

He's Tom, a friend of mine. He's looking to be a musician in a band, so we were trying some modelling type shots.

xx R

oh, i think i already saw a pic of him you posted some weeks ago :D
Keep em coming Rob, these are fantastic! i'm really looking forward to more!

...oh, and tell your friend he's really hot ;)

That first one is awesome! What beautiful tones, Rob. :thumbup: Great composition, too. Not a damn thing I can see wrong with it. :D

I like this last one a lot, too. Nice stuff!

Thanks jonmikal, verbal, jonk, dan, mentos, woodsac, alex, joe, mommy and last but not least terri!!!

Here's another couple, he'll be really pleased with your comments, so please do keep em coming.

t5.jpg

t6.jpg

Rob

Excellent photographies. I see that you are a great photographer, with great sign of quality. The treatment is excellent. Greetings from the Mediterranean coast.

Excelentes fotografías. Veo que eres un gran fotógrafo, con gran signo de calidad. El tratamiento es excelente. Saludos desde la costa mediterránea.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back