I had a free day a nothing to do - here are the results of my boredom:
1:
2113270.jpeg

2:
2113271.jpeg

3:
2113272.jpeg

Last edited:
Interesting; I quite like #2, but I can't help feeling all would be improved by an exposure and contrast increase; they seem rather dark and mid-tone rich to me.

Good ideas, good compositions, but as mentioned above, the seem rather dim,and lacking in local contrast when viewed on this computer screen. The last one being flipped upside-down is a great idea!

Really beautiful imagery, but I agree that there could be a little more contrast, just to give the images some dimension. The last one seems to have the necessary contrast, it's the first two that seem a little flattened out to me because of the lack of contrast.

Yes contrast producing more separation of the elements in the images would be helpful.

I really like this set, very well done! :)

Thank you for all the comments :),
I kinda wanted them to be that low-contrast (Recently - it's part of my style I think) - but thank u for pointing that out.

Love these ideas and the low contrast and darkness help equalize the visual importance of the room, the armoire and the subject, and leaves more open questions for the viewer than an image conventionally lit. Really well done... so creative!

Most reactions

Back