Two from a hike in Norway

Compaq

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Finally back in Norway, and I feel motivated to taking pictures, especially documenting hikes in the mountains where I live. Here are three images of the same lake but from different sides of the lake, appearing in the chronological order. This trip was a hike around the lake, taking about 5 hours including eating break (and lots of breathing breaks!). If you have comments, let me know what you think. Otherwise, just be be inspired by Norway and come here for a photography vacation this summer! :)

IMG_5973edit by Anders Myhre Brakestad, on Flickr

IMG_6020edit by Anders Myhre Brakestad, on Flickr

IMG_6087edit by Anders Myhre Brakestad, on Flickr

-Anders

Bonus pic:
IMG_6089edit by Anders Myhre Brakestad, on Flickr

Last edited:
Nice set, good to see you back. I'd love to take a 'photocation' in Norway; do you want my postal address to mail the ticket to, or will it electronic?

Nice set, good to see you back. I'd love to take a 'photocation' in Norway; do you want my postal address to mail the ticket to, or will it electronic?

If you send me a ticket to the States, we have a deal!

If you send me a ticket to the States, we have a deal!
You've done nothing to offend me, why would I do that?

Very nice! I just personally think they would be better without the person in it, just the beautiful landscape

Most reactions

Back