Underwater Photography?

Chase

I am now benign!
Reaction score
Website
www.thephotoforum.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just curious if anyone here has any experience in the world of underwater photography/videography?

If so, please let me know!

M

MDowdey

chase!

I bought one of those casings for my camera once when we took a diving trip to jenny springs in florida. The ikelite(i think it was) was as water tight as you can get, but the pictures were horrible. I believe it was a disposable camera you put in it.Fuzzy. just fuzzy. still have the case though. maybe that helps you?

md

OP
Chase

Chase

I am now benign!
Reaction score
Website
www.thephotoforum.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm actually looking at an Ikelite case for my little Olympus point-and-shoot digital camera. By "modern" standards, my little digital cam is getting old (only 1.3 mega pixel), but I'd still rather not take it for a swim unless it is going to stay dry!

I am off for a trip to Cancun in a little over a week and it would be great to take digital underwater shots. I have a cheap underwater camera now that does ok...but imagine the extra quality and QUANTITY of taking my digital cam down with me!

Chase

M

MDowdey

I know what you mean! Even though my pictures came out fuzzy..I still have them because its my only way of remembering that time. So i guess If I hadnt taken pictures at all...I wouldnt have remembered all the fun times.

good luck!

md

Most reactions

New Topics