What's new

Union Pacific train after ice storm.

I disagree, I can't see any hot spots. But I guess after all, it's a question of personal preference.
 
You are right I didn t check the curve with Photoshop.
So I correct my sentence, it s not overexposed, and no hot spot, but to me it looks like . The yellow colour of the train has the same color in B&W that the sky, that s why it give this kind of uniform and blinding effect on your conversion.

Mat
 
I can certainly change the brightness of the objects.. I agree with matt on this one, the greyscale on the sky and train are very very similar.. no big deal at all to change. Thank you very much for the insight, I appreciate the suggestions.
 
Slight correction to the train body to add a little more contrast between it and the sky.

How's this?

Train_008_bw.jpg
 
They are all very nice. I do like the bold colors in the color one but am also a fan of B & W so either way- these are winners....Nice job. Thanks for sharing.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom