Vibrant Water shot

o hey tyler

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Took this for the cover photo of a newspaper I work for. Any thoughts? Likes/Dislikes?

3790130296_6ecbee193b_b.jpg

nice i like it

It has a very processed look to it. For a newspaper, that might be needed for it to look right, however. Maybe it's oversharpened? It's hard to tell. I like the shot, and the composition, but I can certainly tell it's been through some PP.

Took this for the cover photo of a newspaper I work for. Any thoughts? Likes/Dislikes?
The horizon line is leaning slightly to the left. Nice job bringing out the textures in the rocks, which seem to be the main focus, not the water.

Near the top edge of the image I can see a few spots...sensor dust?

Love it........the blue reminds me of Hawaii.

The horizon line is leaning slightly to the left. Nice job bringing out the textures in the rocks, which seem to be the main focus, not the water.

Near the top edge of the image I can see a few spots...sensor dust?

Yeah, more than likely it just needs to be cleaned. I've been meaning to get around to that for a while.

Love it........the blue reminds me of Hawaii.

Haha, that's interesting. I must have taken that photo as far away from Hawaii as I can get while still remaining in the United States. I shot that on the coast of Maine.

how do you get the sea to look so blue/black?

Post processing work done with Photomatix and some Photoshop work too.

Last edited:
I think that for a newspaper it really is very ok. Horizon line seems believable to me and it really isn't the center of the photograph. It can hardly be noticed.

www.poze-studio.ro

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back