boogschd TPF Noob! Joined Mar 19, 2009 Messages 606 Reaction score 0 Location ph Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 5, 2009 #16 Samanax said: o hey tyler said: Post processing work done with Photomatix and some Photoshop work too. Click to expand... Photomatix? That isn't a HDR image is it? Tone mapped? Click to expand... does look like an HDR image :/
Samanax said: o hey tyler said: Post processing work done with Photomatix and some Photoshop work too. Click to expand... Photomatix? That isn't a HDR image is it? Tone mapped? Click to expand... does look like an HDR image :/
fiveoboy01 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 28, 2008 Messages 684 Reaction score 1 Location Waunakee, WI Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 5, 2009 #17 Photomatix is a HDR/Tone Mapping program so I'm guessing so. Nice picture, I like it.
o hey tyler Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Aug 3, 2009 Messages 9,784 Reaction score 2,727 Location Maine Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 6, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #18 Samanax said: o hey tyler said: Post processing work done with Photomatix and some Photoshop work too. Click to expand... Photomatix? That isn't a HDR image is it? Tone mapped? Click to expand... I tone mapped it but I think I was shooting in RAW at the time, but it wasn't an HDR shot.
Samanax said: o hey tyler said: Post processing work done with Photomatix and some Photoshop work too. Click to expand... Photomatix? That isn't a HDR image is it? Tone mapped? Click to expand... I tone mapped it but I think I was shooting in RAW at the time, but it wasn't an HDR shot.
shaunly TPF Noob! Joined Mar 20, 2009 Messages 575 Reaction score 6 Location Orange County, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 6, 2009 #19 Nice shot, just a little too much tone mapping for me.