Walking in Old Hippie's sandals

jcdeboever

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I couldn't edit because I have no computer on vacation. But I was thinking of him when shooting these. I think I will revisit these when I get home, hard to tell how nice they are in a phone.

77f9650645dcac9a8884ebb609cffa10.jpg

056273cf2062d2d811b6c92d277ad821.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

vacation!!!!

soooo jealous...

Have a great time!

vacation!!!!

soooo jealous...

Have a great time!
It's over today. Been a whole 6 days already. Found this great spot where I took these but on the last day. Mental notation to revisit in 4th quarter vacation.

I very much like #2. Can you darken up the lit spot to the left of the flower? It's a bit out of place IMHO. Very nice!

I very much like #2. Can you darken up the lit spot to the left of the flower? It's a bit out of place IMHO. Very nice!
Thanks. No I can't at this time. I will when I get home. These are right out of the camera, I see it now that you mentioned it. I am at the mercy of a cell phone and limited to crop only.

I couldn't edit because I have no computer on vacation. But I was thinking of him when shooting these. I think I will revisit these when I get home, hard to tell how nice they are in a phone.
Doh! Guess I should have paid a bit more attention to this statement. :02.47-tranquillity:

Most reactions

Back