LarryTheLawrence

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A thread to show off photography blog/websites get feedback of photos and layouts of blog/websites

Let me go first

Lawrence Anca Photography

Thanks

Attachments

• Logo.jpg
    Logo.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 213
Why did you cross post this to multiple forums?

I don't think I've seen a visit counter on a website in about 15 years.

I didn't go. I doubt I will.
Maybe it's just me but I have a thing about your first two posts (he cross posted this) being "click here." I suspect he won't stay - hit & run.

I'll bite...

1) Your "about me" has absolutely nothing about you other than the fact that you're an urban photographer. If I was looking to for someone to shoot an event or location and received a referral to your site, I would like to know a little bit about who I was hiring. It doesn't have to be an overly creative spill, but something more concrete would be ideal.

2) Why list a personal email, as well as a business email? I feel like there is no need for both, and to be honest, I don't know if I would want to hire someone who's email address was "LaKid".

3) I don't find the layout of the photo galleries appealing. They are all quite small on my screen, requiring me to click on the ones I want to see larger. Not really ideal for grabbing someones attention.

I'll bite...

1) Your "about me" has absolutely nothing about you other than the fact that you're an urban photographer. If I was looking to for someone to shoot an event or location and received a referral to your site, I would like to know a little bit about who I was hiring. It doesn't have to be an overly creative spill, but something more concrete would be ideal.

2) Why list a personal email, as well as a business email? I feel like there is no need for both, and to be honest, I don't know if I would want to hire someone who's email address was "LaKid".

3) I don't find the layout of the photo galleries appealing. They are all quite small on my screen, requiring me to click on the ones I want to see larger. Not really ideal for grabbing someones attention.
Thanks for the feedback I really appreciate it

These are my top ones at least in my opinion the first is a long exposure of a freeway in japan and the last one is of my brother on the freeway (we ran on it to take a photo) those are the only ones I think needed explaining.

Sorry I'm very new to forums I won't do it again
Why did you cross post this to multiple forums?
Nothing personal, it just makes you look like a spammer or very impatient. That being said,
Welcome aboard.

How about posting one or two of your favorite shots here.

long.jpg Man.jpg bird.jpg DSC_1018.JPG DSC_2830.JPG

Most reactions

Back