Wedding Photographer - free but sucks

so now we're stuck looking for another photographer on a low budget. I don't have many friends that are shutter bugs so my choices are limited.

If you'll pay my transport and hotel then I'll do the wedding with the basic CD coverage for (insert number of hours multiplied by hourly rate).

I agree w/ the others... don't let this lady shoot your wedding. If your wedding pictures are screwed up, your wife will never let you forget it. Trust me....I've been a wife for 15 years :)

My Daughter is getting married this weekend. When she hired the photographer, she dragged me along to go over them. I would not shoot a wedding, no matter what the $$ was offered. Not my gig.
But after looking over the portfolios of 4 different photographers, I did notice a big difference in styles, prices and attitudes. First to be chopped was the arrogant P**** that thought his work was better but after viewing them, he was all talk and no action. Next was the cheapo, who said he had all the stuff, but did not show it in his images.

I say, go for the best you can get. It is one day, and you can not reshoot it. They gotta be on their game for this day.

Most reactions

Back