What brand of camera do you use?

What brand of camera do you use?

• Total voters
I have the greatest husband in the world.. He sold his 1967 Camaro SS and bought me all new camera eqiupment for my 21st birthday last year. I have yet to beat that birthday present.

I use three old Pentax.
2 ME super
1 ME

And maily prime lenses: 28mm, 50mm and 500mm (mirror)

Peter

Nikon mostly, but I also use a Canon AE-1 and a Sony DSC-V1 digital (the wife's camera) sometimes.

These are the brands of my main users:

Hasselblad
Pentax
Graflex
Norita
Panon
Nikon
Canon
Ansco

EDIT: Here are the models, you match to the brands. :)

FM2n, 67II, 500c/m, AE-1, Super Graphic, 66, Titan 20, Widelux F6, 20D

If I could, I would vote for both Pentax and Canon.

I currently shoot with a 1v, and 10d with a nice array of lenses. I also collect old screw and K-mount pentax slrs. Of that collection, I have an black bodied ME and 2 spotmatics that still see use. The ME is surprisingly light and compact. I find it so satisfying to shoot with the ol'manuals. If I started all over again in high school, I would've asked dad for a spotmatic.

Hey, I just tied up Nikon with Canon.

I use:

Nikon N90
Nikon FM2
Yashica TLR

I have used almost every manuel 35mm out there. I could name good and bad in just about all of them.

I'm a little surprised looking at the poll. I figured Canon would have it by quite a distance. I'm a D70 convert from a line of manual Nikons.

railman44 said:
I'm a little surprised looking at the poll. I figured Canon would have it by quite a distance. I'm a D70 convert from a line of manual Nikons.
It probably would in digital... but since it's both, I think nikon has better manual bodies than canon.

Malachite and I have Canon, Nikon, Minolta, Yashica, Bronica, Polaroid, Crown Graphic, Olympus, Calumet, Holga and Rolleiflex. Most of the time I shoot Canon and he shoots Nikon. :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back