What brand of camera do you use?

What brand of camera do you use?

• Total voters
I have a Canon AE1 and A1. I haven't used the A1. I like the AE1 to DEATH! :) I have a mini digi that's a Fuji, and I love that camera too. but it's a mini digi so it's hard to love it to death. :)

I seem to be the only Minolta fan here voicing an opinion. Been shooting with a diMage Z1 for the last 9 months, and just got a Maxxum 7D. Before then, I was using whatever I could get my hands on. When I was younger, my aunt had a Minolta(don't know which one) and she would always let me use it whenever I wanted. She is the best, and that has kind of swayed me towards Minolta ever since. I do have friends with a D70, one with a D100, and one with a 300D. They are all very good cameras, and I am not sure which I would have picked if I couldn't get the 7D-they are all that good-;ust my 2 cents worth.

ive got a pentax km that i use on a daily basis, and also a wee lil hp r707 that i carry with me everywhere i go. ive got a nikon n65(first camera) thats about 5 years old that i use from time to time. next=d70

Nikon

from the day i begin to take photos , i use Nikon ^.^

1965 Pentax Spotmatic, mmmmm film is good. When I stop being poor it shall be a Nikon d70 and the Spotmatic, the best of both worlds in my eye.

Canon T70 because im poor but love it. Had it for 15 years and its never done me wrong.

Does anyone else use a T70?

I rarely here of anyone using abything except EOS if they use canon at all.

Ummm, I'm not sure what happened! I selected Canon and then clicked the Vote Now button, but it put my vote for "I can't afford a camera"! Is it possible to change my vote?

-Julie

binglemybongle said:
Canon T70 because im poor but love it. Had it for 15 years and its never done me wrong.

Does anyone else use a T70?

I rarely here of anyone using abything except EOS if they use canon at all.

The T70 is a classic canon camera
I used one briefly before buying a EOS 1
I currently Use a 1V and think canon make the best cameras

Most reactions

New Topics

Back