What is your favorite brand of camera's? And why?

themagicman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi there,

What is your favorite brand of camera's and why?..Any help is greatly appreciated..:) .Thanks in Advance..:)

I don't have a favorite. I like 'em all. Just for different reasons.

I guess my favorite would have to be whichever one I happen to be holding at any given moment that I'm making a photo with.

Why? Because it's all about making photos, and they all do that. Making great photos or crap photos or snapshots or any other kind of photo is up to the photographer, not the camera or its manufacturer.

I don't think my favorite brand has been invented yet.
So far,they're all the same.

I like lots of brands and owned a few (digital newbe types). I particularly like the Olympus EM5 for its cool looks and feel. Its not my most capable camera but very easy to use and fun

"opinions on here are like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."

it's a cross between my growing up among Sony products and memories of Canon cameras (mostly Canon because my father loved their cameras)

that doesn't mean I wouldn't have the time of my life playing with every single camera brand out there (although I'd be very partial to the Canon 1D X and the most expensive PhaseOne MF because money)

hasselblad-lunar-camera-2.jpg

faux finish marble lens hood :eagerness:

Not enough lenses.

Most reactions

Back