What's new

What is your favorite lense and why?

Lol, why do I want a new lense? Because my hubby agreed that I could get another lol...HAHAHA!
 
24-70mm 2.8, great all around lens. The only other would be the 17-40mm 4.0 for landscapes/city scapes
 
I would have to say my favorite is my 50mm 1.4 but I just got my new Tokina 16-50mm F/2.8 from Adorama yesterday. Hopefully will get some time with it over the extrended holiday weekend. I think that it will become my most used/favorite lens.
 
The Nikkor 10.5mm fisheye is a fun lens that hasn't been mentioned.
It makes you look at things around you differently, and will dare you to shoot things you never thought you would.
 
50 f1.2, it can make nearly any ordinary subject look dreamy and delicious.
 
BigmaD90.jpg


It's a guy thing! ;)

I'm also quite fond of my Nikon 24-70mm. That's what's most often mounted on the body of the day.


^^^^HEHE^^^^
 
These are the lenses that I usually carry in my bag. Canon 85mm 1.8 and Tamron 17-50mm 2.8.
 
So, is that lens in the photo a zoom, or just another prime lens?

it says.. 24-70 in the post.. so I assume a zoom.


<< thinking.. In a technology driven world when things are getting smaller (better), why does the photography world think physically bigger is better?

A favorite in my collection but only gets used a handful of times a year (its a bear to carry and handle):

380427815.jpg
 
Last edited:
My favorite lens is definitely one of these.......





BT14Glass.jpg




:lol:​
 
Lol, why do I want a new lense? Because my hubby agreed that I could get another lol...HAHAHA!

HAH!! Best reason in the world right there!

Personally, my favorite lens is my 50mm f/1.8. When I do portraiture, this is the lens that reach for. Plus I don't have any other good portraiture lenses... I'd love an 85mm f/1.4, but... my wife hasn't gotten to the same place that your hubby's at...

Limited funds means that I have a bunch of cheap glass and make do. Of the lenses that I'm making do with the 50mm f/1.8 is a joy and is most often the one I'm shooting with.

So, is that lens in the photo a zoom, or just another prime lens?

it says.. 24-70 in the post.. so I assume a zoom.


<< thinking.. In a technology driven world when things are getting smaller (better), why does the photography world think physically bigger is better?

A favorite in my collection but only gets used a handful of times a year (its a bear to carry and handle):

380427815.jpg

Oly-hay ucking-fay it-shay, Batman!! I just threw out my back looking at the pic!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom