What time is it...?

Artograph

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Dang....it's almost 1 am here in Ontario (Canada!). What the HECK am I doing up??? I have kids to get ready for school in the morning!!! LOL!!! :D

Where are you, and what time is it there??? If it's as late there as it is here...what are YOU still doing up!??? :greenpbl:

I'm in Ontario, too. But's it's 2:20am where I am. And this ismy prime time! I'm nocturnal, you see... :p

I'm still up because I was doing my German homework until . . . ok, that was an hour ago. Now I'm just not sleepy yet, so I'm entertaining myself with the lyrics of the Ramstein song that I just looked up the translation to.

Who knew that I'd been listening to a song with the line "I was not allowed to lick nipples" in it for the last 4 years or so. :p

"Ich durfte keine Nippel lecken"

8:53 a.m. -> a new day has begun. Ein neuer Tag hat begonnen (for Corry).

Though Corry learns an all DIFFERENT kind of German, or so it seems!!! :shock:
What kind of book to you use here where there are sentences like the one you quote????????? :scratch:

Ah. Line from a song. Phew!

It's time for you to stop playing Hockey, and hydrate yourself with some delicious maple syrup!

..Oh and I think you left your moose's lights on...

its 8am here, right now, my son just left for school.Its his second day walkin on his own, its weirding me out.

I arrived at this thread a little later but it is now 5:49 am and I am drinking my cup of coffee before I head off to my regular job. Mornin'!

Yeah, but don't forget my favorite band is from Canada..

She (he?) will live.

:lol:

Just the other day after banning some one, one of the admins above me on FAC was making a comment about that being a banworthy type comment.

Stratadrake said:
they have given almost over 31 flames in one night
Verified. This is precisely why we built a staff tool for searching out comments posted by a user. I outright spam, a casual death wish, something about hating Canada, and autocensor evasion.

... The last of which isn't a bannable offense, but it certainly doesn't add to the user's defense either.

I just found that kind of funny :mrgreen:

Ohhh!!! A coffee sounds like a great idea!! I like mine with maple syrup and moose milk. (Dang, I hate having to get up early to milk the moose!)

Well...I'd better get going, EH? I've got a lot to do!!! ...Spin the sap into syrup....re-thread the snow shoes.....dust the igloo-it's a MESS (you know how that goes)!! ...Then there is that load of jock straps to launder. If I don't get them washed and polished, those hockey players gets soooo mad!! Ugh!

Must run!! :mrgreen:

8:53 a.m. -> a new day has begun. Ein neuer Tag hat begonnen (for Corry).

Though Corry learns an all DIFFERENT kind of German, or so it seems!!! :shock:
What kind of book to you use here where there are sentences like the one you quote????????? :scratch:

Ah. Line from a song. Phew!

LOL! I think my professor would blush if he saw that in a book. :p He's a cool guy, but he's older, and not really the age that would *normally* be able to discuss a phrase such as that in front of a group of young people without feeling embarrassed or something. :p

Or perhaps I'm totally wrong, and he's been teaching for long enough that he's heard it all. :p He IS semi-retired, and only teaches a couple of classes these days.

Ohhh!!! A coffee sounds like a great idea!! I like mine with maple syrup and moose milk. (Dang, I hate having to get up early to milk the moose!)

Well...I'd better get going, EH? I've got a lot to do!!! ...Spin the sap into syrup....re-thread the snow shoes.....dust the igloo-it's a MESS (you know how that goes)!! ...Then there is that load of jock straps to launder. If I don't get them washed and polished, those hockey players gets soooo mad!! Ugh!

Must run!! :mrgreen:

See, you know I was joking!

No need for me to get banned, just for talkin crap about my worst fear...Canadians.

;)

And what is FAC?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back