What's new

What to buy?

Bought the Nikon D90 with an 18-55mm. ^^
 
Wow .. that was quick. Congrats on your new gears. Have fun with it.
 
Thanks, yeah.

When I get excited, I tend to just go for it. It was $1350 CAN.. So that's about $1100 USD.

Not too big of a cost and an investment I was willing to make. ^_^ I'm now scouring through the countless manuals, eagerly waiting for the battery to charge so I can get out and snap a few night shots. XD

Thanks for the help all, and I truly apologize for spamming this thread so much.
 
I guess that , your camera should bee EM , which produce in 1979. A slr camera is a most tiny in that time. The auto shutter speed system and M90 for in case of battery be finished. For your budget I think you should buy used camera at the kit , such as D40/D40X and quit use the lens that you exists because the lens is aforementioned if no take care might have blemish or fungus sperm which make a picture that you'd record to have no the quality.

lovedigital

lovedigital.blogspot | digital photo | photo | make money online |

 
Lucky you. Over here, everything is about $500 more than the price listed in the US. Although we do earn more as an average... so it sort of balances out. Lol.

Still, note that the only reason why the >D90 models ''can't'' be used is because of auto focusing... they can, they just won't auto focus.
 
Still, note that the only reason why the >D90 models ''can't'' be used is because of auto focusing... they can, they just won't auto focus.


If I am not mistaken, some older Nikon lenses cannot meter with the D40/D40x/D60 DSLR.
 
Lucky you. Over here, everything is about $500 more than the price listed in the US. Although we do earn more as an average... so it sort of balances out. Lol.

Still, note that the only reason why the >D90 models ''can't'' be used is because of auto focusing... they can, they just won't auto focus.

D90 up to D3x won't auto focus a manual lens anyway.

you'll enjoy the D90. i recommend getting the Nikon D90 Digital Field Guide. Much better than the Nikon manual.
 
Congrats K--! Please post some photos taken with your new camera.
 
Thanks for all the replies!

My sister's kids came over and I went snapping frenzy. :D

I'll be posting the ones I like best here. I've also started to grasp the concept of shutter speed and aperture more and more (with my manual lens and manual settings).

I'm liking this, a lot.

Can I post pictures here or is there a "dump your pictures" section on the board?
 
glad to hear you purchased the d90!

im a canon user, but i know the d90 is a great camera.

you can post right here in this thread if you please....this is the "begginers/ photo gallery forum" as every body usually asks for c&c here.
 
Thanks!

Downloading/Installing the camera's software and will post my favourite snaps of today and yesterday soon. ^^;
 
Here we go:

Click here!

These are the "best" ones. I realise most of them are pretty bad, but I uploaded them anyways in hopes someone gives me tips on how to snap better shots.

Some of them I made with my manual focus lenses, some with the auto focus 18-55mm I got with the D90. Sorry for the boring subjects btw, not much to do around my house. D:
 
Strange, was working a little earlier. It's just a temporary problem.

Either way, until now, here's my favourite one of the day. ^^;

Spring__s_Eyes_by_Virulentx.png

Nikon D90 - Vivitar 135mm 1 : 2.8 w/ macro manual focus




DSC_0036.jpg
DSC_0048.jpg
DSC_0190.jpg
DSC_0191.jpg
DSC_0263.jpg
DSC_0284.jpg
DSC_0032.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom