anubis404 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 5, 2008 Messages 955 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 9, 2009 #61 If you want to get serious about photography, you'll need an SLR. Look for a used Nikon D70 or D50 kit. That should start you off well. Edit: Scratch that. Enjoy your D90.
If you want to get serious about photography, you'll need an SLR. Look for a used Nikon D70 or D50 kit. That should start you off well. Edit: Scratch that. Enjoy your D90.
EhJsNe TPF Noob! Joined Nov 23, 2008 Messages 618 Reaction score 1 Location A Riverside Town by Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 9, 2009 #62 K-- said: Thanks for the advice! Are you 100% positive my lenses would work on any SLR? Their focus is manual I believe.. Click to expand... any nikon one. as long as they are nikon mount...
K-- said: Thanks for the advice! Are you 100% positive my lenses would work on any SLR? Their focus is manual I believe.. Click to expand... any nikon one. as long as they are nikon mount...
K Karl TPF Noob! Joined May 6, 2009 Messages 58 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 9, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #63 Hehe, guys, I bought my camera already. ^^; The thread has a new meaning although I can't seem to change the topic title lol.
Hehe, guys, I bought my camera already. ^^; The thread has a new meaning although I can't seem to change the topic title lol.
EhJsNe TPF Noob! Joined Nov 23, 2008 Messages 618 Reaction score 1 Location A Riverside Town by Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 11, 2009 #64 What caemra did you end up with?