I Derrel and welcome back. I have been investing my time to learn more about photography (of course need field experience, after I buy my new DSLR). I have spent hours and hours getting to learn more about geotagging photos, because I need it for my online application for the outdoor photography website that I intend to come up with in the next month or so. If you are interested you can read my
Geotagging photos guide that covers GPS receivers and software for geotagging photographs (I can get recommendations and edit it if needed).
It is again off topic (or maybe not

), but I also wanted to know (an couldn't find an answer for that for my guide), but does Canon has a specific external GPS receiver like the Nikon has (and if you had experience with it, is it accurate?). Who known, maybe the 60D will have it.
Many people use it to organize their photo offline and online. It is like doing a filter by location. I know that I will certainty need a GPS device for my application, which uses Google API to present my photos for my (upcoming) website visitors, and I want them to be able to look up photographs based on locations. After all, it is a website dedicated for outdoor photography and I will need for that purpose.
Also, if that not to much to ask, I want a recommendation on Nikon wideangle lenses (except the 14-24mm, which is too expensive for my budget and doesn't take filters).
oh, and Derrel, soon I will show you something very cool, I have made my own design concept Canon EVIL cameras, by editing the 50D image. But I don't know if I can use Canon logo on the camera (because of copyrights, so I am waiting for more info), but it is very cool. probably my next post. If you know anything regarding copyrights, please contact me with private message. Thanks.
And one more thing (I know, I dig again), but what is "My Photos Are NOT OK to Edit" next to my posts number??
(I need an avatar urgently... mmm.. I will come up with something cool I guess)
Best Regards.