Samanax
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jan 1, 2009
- Messages
- 2,562
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Kaneohe, Oahu
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Wow...I want one!
Wow...I want one!
It's a pink triangle.the only thing i like about nikon > canon is the body in honesty, canon is so bland whereas nikon has the little red triangle![]()
Without pics it didn't happen.But if you must know I still have a 3.5 drive on my PC :lmao:
o|||||||o does it get annoying remembering how many | you use in your name when you login?
Never.
If you were a Jeep person, you wouldn't have to ask that question...
It's a pink triangle.the only thing i like about nikon > canon is the body in honesty, canon is so bland whereas nikon has the little red triangle![]()
![]()
![]()
See the resemblance?![]()
Without pics it didn't happen.But if you must know I still have a 3.5 drive on my PC :lmao:
Without pics it didn't happen.But if you must know I still have a 3.5 drive on my PC :lmao:
![]()
Now, where is my mavica option dammit....![]()
Without pics it didn't happen.
![]()
Now, where is my mavica option dammit....![]()
Wait, what kind of monitor is that? Why is it so thick and have such a small viewing area?
![]()
![]()
Now, where is my mavica option dammit....![]()
Wait, what kind of monitor is that? Why is it so thick and have such a small viewing area?
![]()
Factory CRT moniter, Ironically the moniter has been replaced by an even thicker one with a bigger viewing aria.
To put it bluntly I have trouble with color calibration on LCD's

Without pics it didn't happen.But if you must know I still have a 3.5 drive on my PC :lmao:
I'll take a snapshot of my PC with it's 3.5 floppy drive. I put it in after the fact. I have machines at work that still require floppies for data transfer.
That joke was funny, and I'm female, but not blonde haha
I shot my first wedding with a D60, standard lens and a diffuser for my pop-up flash. the photo's turned out ok
the couple were happy with them
idk if this guys bought a camera yet, or if the wedding's taken place but good luck anyway! lol
[EDIT]my bad, never read thru the whole post lol never realised it was a joke thread xD[/EDIT]