What would you do if you won the Powerball?!

1. split with family and friends
2.By the time I get back from traveling with my new D500 and 200-500 my new house should be ready to move into.
3. Various charities
No Powerball here but the lotteries sometimes reach 50 or 60 million, and I think I could get by on that - even in Canadian dollars.

Set up my loved ones for life; Sisters, our kids, our grandkids. Travel to some places I've wanted to visit, see and shoot around the world. I'd like to be on that travel adventure while my new house and studio are being built. And I'd like it built in a compound with other houses and buildings ideal for those sisters and our kids so we can stay close. New vehicles for us all, along with recreational stuff. And of course, new camera gear and other toys. Donate enough to cancer research to build a wing with my name on it at one or more of the facilities that's helped to keep me alive since being diagnosed.

I'm a simple guy so this is what I'd do.

1) Wet my pants in excitement
2) Cry about how much the government takes from me
3) Accept that I still have a ridiculous amount of money
4) Pay off my parents mortgage and give them some of the money so they can finally retire and enjoy it
5) Buy a nice modest house with land (perhaps a small farm?). I don't need nor ever want a mansion
6) Quit my job
7) Sip a margarita on the porch of my new house
8) Realize I should buy a boat
9) Realize that was a mistake
10) Realize I should sell my boat
11) Buy a jetski instead
12) Travel the world and take photos
13) Buy a nice classic car to ride around in

4) Pay off my parents mortgage and give them some of the money so they can finally retire and enjoy it
5) Buy a nice modest house with land (perhaps a small farm?). I don't need nor ever want a mansion
6) Quit my job
11) Buy a jetski instead

Buy a classic VW Bug convertible, they the funnest car in the world to drive, and everyone loves them! :)

Well, first thing, I would probably get very,very excited and probably literally crap my pants...

After that, I would change my pants...

After that, well, not sure...

I too would disappear.....

6) Quit my job
11) Buy a jetski instead

Buy a classic VW Bug convertible, they the funnest car in the world to drive, and everyone loves them! :)
I was thinking more along the lines of a Shelby Cobra or an original Ford GT40 but to each their own :)

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

I'm assuming I won't win. I've never been any good with money, and unfortunately no amount of money will make me a better person. If I do win, I'll be the same rotten AH that I've always been, just with more money.

I'd buy a refurbished d5 with the older versions of the 24-70 and 70-200/2.8 lenses
and the store that I found it in.

I'm assuming I won't win. I've never been any good with money, and unfortunately no amount of money will make me a better person. If I do win, I'll be the same rotten AH that I've always been, just with more money.

I would be very happy to manage the $ for you..for a large fee :)
I can put u on a nice budget to make it llast longer, just leave it to me....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back