When do you go to bed?

Hey, you have no right to laugh at me... your a New Yorker. I would like to hear you say coffee ;)

i go to bed because i have too, i can probably stay up way longer than when i do. so there! :)

Haya.H said:
hahahahhaa i did, i did. Bad habit i know. i cant help it tho!

andddddd im still up......... :x

Lol no problem, I was stationed in Legeune and heard it daily.

But to the OP, since I did two tours in the Middle East, messed up my schedule for a while. So I try to be in bed by midnight, but if I'm reading or coding then I'm burning the midnight oil. Fortunately, weightlifting the following day has helped me get back to a "normal" routine. However I find myself waking almost 6-7 am on the dot.

Last edited:
How does a tarheel wind up in Jordan, BTW? Work?

a lonley father perhaps? and a daughter with a big heart? haha. (dad had heart problems, and he lives here alone soo thats where i come in the picture)
hopefully be back soon tho, i miss it so much! you know what i miss the most?.... seeing trees. lool. im such a country girl.

tell me why im still up? damn this site.

a lonley father perhaps? and a daughter with a big heart? haha. (dad had heart problems, and he lives here alone soo thats where i come in the picture)
hopefully be back soon tho, i miss it so much! you know what i miss the most?.... seeing trees. lool. im such a country girl.

I know what you mean. That's nice though, taking care of your Dad. Hopefully my daughter will do that when I get old. :lol:

I grew up in NC, moved around a lot for work. Looks like I'll probably live in Texas till I retire... I miss trees too, and the color green in general. Texas green isn't quite the same as North Carolina green. The trees are a lot smaller too. And there are no hills here...

i dont know how you can live there.. i find it SO boring. My aunt lives in Dallas. The time i spent there was full of rain, and the few malls that we constantly kept going too. There was one with a rock climbling wall? Dont know if thats still there.

& Im sure she will! :) Girls usually are closer to their father and deff feel with them more.

what part of NC?

oo thats nice, cant wait to be back in NC. but for real... 6 hours of sleep just wont cut it for me. I gotta get in bed. i know i've been saying that forever.

but really now im leaving.. and this is for iByte... goodnight y'all ;)

Haya.H said:

Lol country bumpkin lol

Haya.H said:
Hey, you have no right to laugh at me... your a New Yorker. I would like to hear you say coffee ;)

Oh yes an enjoy the annoying, smartasses, the whole personality of the city :).

I'm in Raleigh, too. I do not love it; it's not home. I come from a place where y'all is a proper pronoun and I'm aching to get back something fierce!

About the OP stuff, though... I've suffered from chronic insomnia for years and years. There are times where I sleep 2-3 hours a day, and there have been times I've been up for 2-3 days at a time. On occasion, I'll get a good 7-10 hours in, but those days are few & far between. I had a great doctor that prescribed me Ambien, but since I've moved, my doctor wants me to try alternative methods. All that's gotten me so far is no sleep, but what do I know.

Since I have to be up between 5-6am for work, I like to try to be in bed by 10-11pm. Most of the time, I don't fall asleep easily or quickly, and I lie awake for hours. If I do fall asleep right away, I am up every 45 minutes or so. It's a real joy. :)

Haya.H said:

Oh yes an enjoy the annoying, smartasses, the whole personality of the city :).

I was in NY before i came here, not by choice. I ended up there for 3-4 days i forgot how many.:meh: My plane got delayed and what not. I stayed at a hotel in queens and spent most of my time in Time Square trying not to get robbed! hahaha. i was at this coffee shop getting my money out from my purse so i put the shopping bags down (had my cam around my neck so i guess he knew i wasnt from there or maybe y'all city people can spot us pretty well) he was staring at me and i knew he was aiming for the bags. so i starred him down snatched my bags and went further into the coffee shop. lol! he left. ;)

I am PROUD to be a country "bumpkin"...... btw. :sexywink:

Update on my answer to this thread not that anyone cares.. I forced myself to sleep last night when i wasnt tired at all. and that resulted in me tossing and turning all night, waking up every few hours, and this horrible headache. & thats why you shouldnt force yourself to sleep.

The medication I am on makes sleep rather elusive at times... So I sleep whenever I am tired. Unfortunately, that tends to be during the day more often than the night

I've always been a night owl. But, even more so with the meds I take.

I sleep when I want to now that school is out.

Most reactions

Back