When do you go to bed?

When I'm on the road and working on a project, I generally go to bed around 10 or 11 PM and wake up at 4 or 5 AM, almost always before the alarm goes off.

In between projects, when I'm home in upper Michigan and have no set schedule to keep, I just go to bed whenever I'm tired, then wake up whenever that happens, around the clock. That's what I'm doing presently.

I have a horrible sleep schedule I sleep when I'm tired and always wake up at 10am.

When I'm on the road and working on a project, I generally go to bed around 10 or 11 PM and wake up at 4 or 5 AM, almost always before the alarm goes off.

In between projects, when I'm home in upper Michigan and have no set schedule to keep, I just go to bed whenever I'm tired, then wake up whenever that happens, around the clock. That's what I'm doing presently.

Where about do you live, Buckster? I'm originally from SE Michigan, about an hour north of Detroit. My Dad's side of the family is all from the U.P. though, they're spread all throughout Baraga and Ontonagon, L'Anse, Skanee, etc. In fact there's a Cliche Creek outside of Alston that's named after my family. Apparently my great grandpa owned and lived in the one room schoolhouse in Alston. I haven't been up there in about 12 years, I really miss it. Is the Hilltop restaraunt with their giant cinnamon rolls still up there?

Where about do you live, Buckster? I'm originally from SE Michigan, about an hour north of Detroit. My Dad's side of the family is all from the U.P. though, they're spread all throughout Baraga and Ontonagon, L'Anse, Skanee, etc. In fact there's a Cliche Creek outside of Alston that's named after my family. Apparently my great grandpa owned and lived in the one room schoolhouse in Alston. I haven't been up there in about 12 years, I really miss it. Is the Hilltop restaraunt with their giant cinnamon rolls still up there?
I was born and raised in the Downriver area of Detroit; River Rouge, Ecorse, Wyandotte. My mom's side of the family is from Northern Michigan in the Petoskey area, Mackinac Island and the U.P. My sisters and I ended up living up there where things are much more peaceful, in natural settings. I live about 40 miles South of the Big Mac Bridge, just off I-75.

I'm not familiar with the specific places you mentioned.

I'm not familiar with the specific places you mentioned.

Ahh, OK. Yeah the places I mentioned are up by the Porcupine Mountains, about 5 hours northwest of Mackinaw.

I always go to bed when i am tired. Thats around 12 AM to 2:30 AM. I wke up between 6-7 am tyo be to work by 9, but im always go in around 8. my pattern is, stay up late for most of a two week period, and then for 1 or 2 days it catches up to me and I fall asleep aroung 7 or 8 PM, wether I like it or not. and this pattern has been going on for many years now. Although in the last few months I have been getting tired a little more early and falling asleep between 11 and 1:30. sometimes getting to the 2 Am mark.

I go to bed at 10 pm, and usually sleep within30 minutes.

The alarm goes off at 6 am, and i need my sleep, since i have a longish commute to work, and driving while sleepy is just insanely stupid

Rasmus
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

mmm I go to bed between 12-1am, because I have to...I get up between 7.30-8am to study. ANd on weekends, if I don't have to study too much, I usually don't get to bed until 6am

Btw, to those of you who can't fall asleep, have you tried exercising at night? either that or a glass of red wine :)

yerlem said:
mmm I go to bed between 12-1am, because I have to...I get up between 7.30-8am to study. ANd on weekends, if I don't have to study too much, I usually don't get to bed until 6am

Btw, to those of you who can't fall asleep, have you tried exercising at night? either that or a glass of red wine :)

Hell yeah or a couple of cap full of whiskey in tea works everytime.

Bed around 1-3am, up for work at 6:30am! Luckily I only work 3-4 days a week(12 hour shifts) in the summer. I tend to fall asleep earlier during the busy season when I'm working 60-84 hours a week.

My son has some sort of limitless energy!

Most reactions

Back